For March 2017 intake
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (N400)
- BSc (Hons) Business Finance (N310)
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management (N122)
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Law (N1M1)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (G400)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science with a year in industry (G401)
- LLB (Hons) Law (M100)
- LLB (Hons) Criminal Law (M131)
- LLB (Hons) Human Rights Law (M990)
- LLB (Hons) Business Law (M140)
- LLB (Hons) European Law (M120)
All courses are available on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only full-time undergraduate courses are open to international students.
All the above courses are accredited by the Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius.