Tasneem AR Khedarun
Lecturer in Law
LLM International Commercial Law
- Teaching land law to final year LLB students
- Assist students with any concerns on the module
- Liaise with the module coordinator in the home campus
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Law of Tort
- Land Law
- Postponement of cases in Mauritius
- Expert evidence
- Cybercrime and Digital Evidence
I hold an LLB (Hons) from the University of London and an LLM (International Commercial Law) from Northumbria University at Newcastle.
Prior to joining Aberystwyth University, I was a legal researcher at the Institute for Judicial and Legal Studies ( under the aegis of the Supreme Court of Mauritius).
During my time at the IJLS, I was also a member of the editing team of the IJLS newsletter.
I am also the co-founder and President of PAPIM, a cancer-awareness ngo that aims at promoting a healthy lifestyle in society in order to prevent cancer.
- Hikes and trails