Tutor in Business and Management
Student Recruitment and Experience Champion.
BScEcon Psychology and Marketing - Aberystwyth University,
MSc International Business Management – Aberystwyth University
- Teaching in the field of Management and Marketing
- Member of the Staff Student Consultative Committee
- Member of the Academic Management Committee
- Member of AUM Marketing Committee
- Assisting with AUM marketing activities
- Being responsible for AUM social media
- Promoting AUM at Educational Fairs
- Being responsible for AUM Newsletter ‘Postcard from Mauritius’
- Enhancing Student Experience at AUM
- Marketing Principles
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Management
- Management and Marketing Skills and Analysis
I am interested in social media marketing and particularly in the research on social media and its impact on the student recruitment and engagement in Higher Education.
In 2013, I graduated in BScEcon (Psychology and Marketing) at Aberystwyth University, having completed MSc International Business Management in September 2014 from the same institution. In 2010, I was awarded with Excellence Bursary for my A-level results. Before, during and after my studies I have worked in several jobs. I worked at Elton John’s Mansion in Windsor as a Hospitality Assistant; I was a Team Leader in a restaurant; Marketing Assistant for a Mexican company; Business Consultant; and Student Experience Assistant.
I enjoy travelling and meeting new people. I write a travel blog and play tennis. I am passionate about social media and its power in contemporary marketing as well as in learning and teaching.